I hope all is fine for you…
I made today’s card because as I wrote before, I absolutely love all Lawn Fawn stamp sets, and I had my mum on the phone in the morning, and she told me she had bought a very nice turtle nightlight for my daughters, which projects shimmery lights on the ceiling…
I jumped on the occasion to make her a thank you card with the Lawn Fawn Critters in the sea ! I love these window cards, it’s so easy to create a landscape !
Edit from 27th of June : I manage to have the card back to take a better picture in daylight…
- Stamps : Lawn Fawn Critters at the sea
- Dies : Memory Box Twiggy Tree, all the rest, even the “sand”, is handcut!
- Inks : Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’Up Bermuda Bay, Stampin’Up Daffodil Delight, Stampin’up Pumpkin Pie
- Accent : Inkssentials Glossy Accent (on the turtle and on the hermit crab’s shell)
- Cardstock : from my stash
- Promarkers : (to come)
Wish you a lovely day !
Thanks for stopping by,