Sorry I’ve been a long time without posting but we are currently packing in order to move back to France in two weeks… Lots and lots to do before leaving, and sadly crafting is not a priority! But I managed to make little presents for the staff at Daphnée’s nursery. They have been really really great, and I wanted to thank them for making nursery enjoyable for Daphnée.
I wanted something bright and cheerful, and because it is holiday time, I thought I would use a little clearlit die I got from my friend Tracy (Stampin’Up Demonstrator). This little whale is so cute!
The treat bags where created after these treat boxes from Tracy, but I added a flap on top. The background is created by stamping the fishes and shell in Versamark ink. the ribbon is originally white but I coloured it with Promarkers to fit the colour scheme.
I used a few Lawn Fawn stamp sets for the sentiment and names, and dies to create the tags and speech bubbles. The white stripes on the tag are made with a new Stampin’Up stencil, I applied Moonlight White Archival pigment ink from Tsukineko with a sponge dauber. It’s a very creamy white and it covers very well the yellow. The cute little whale is die-cut from a paper that was stamped with Versamark too (did I mention that I love this watermark effect? 😉 )
Of course I had to make matching bags to carry these little cuties. Daphnée first went to the Ladybird group when she was a baby and then moved last year to the Bumblebees. I made two bags, one for each group :
Pretty much the same techniques explained above were used to decorate the bags. 4 treat bags fit perfectly in each bag:
Last but not least, I filled the treat bags with chocolates… 🙂
I hope the ladies at the nursery liked it… I must say I enjoyed a lot sneaking in my craft room after hours of sorting and packing 😉
- Stamps : Lawn Fawn Critters in the sea, Jessie’s ABC, Winter gifts
- Inks : Memento Tuxedo Black, Tsukineko Brilliance Moonlight White, Versamark Ink, Stampin’Up Daffodil Delight
- Dies : Stampin’up – Oh, Whale!, Lawn Fawn Tag You’re It, Lawn Fawn A little birdie told me, Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard circles, Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey circles
- Punch : Craft hole hand punch 5mm (1/4 inch)
- Cardstock from my stash,
- Stencil : Stampin’Up Dots and Stripes Decorative Masks
- Ribbon and pearls from my stash
- Accent : Uniball Signo black and green pens
- Gift bags from Hobbycraft
- Promarkers :
- Ribbon : Summer Sun
- Heart on the name tag : Berry, Crimson
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day 🙂