I’m playing tic-tac-toe today, with the Paper Players :
I chose to go vertically : “Ribbon”, “Thank You” and “Any shade of Pink”. Well, it’s rather “many shades of Pink” because I wanted to create an ombre effect 😉 . I have various shades of pink inks but I wanted something very subtle, so I used the double-stamping technique to stretch my inks and get different shades of the same colour.
The lightest shade chevron is stamped with Stampin’up Pink Pirouette, then I double-stamped the second chevron with the same colour (you may want to use a Stamp-a-ma-jig or a stamp positioner to help you stamp exactly on your first image). I repeated the technique with the third chevron, stamped once with Stampin’up Blushing Bride and the forth, double-stamped to get a darker tone.
I added velum paper and a ribbon, and die-cut a “Thank You” in a gold sheet to add a bit of glamour.
A fun card to make 🙂
Here is a detailed view of the die-cut words:
- Stamps : Lawn Fawn Chevrons Backdrops
- Inks : Stampin’Up Pink Pirouette, Stampin’up Blushing Bride
- Die : Spellbinders In’spire Celebration
- Cardstock : Stampin’up Blushing Bride, Gold and velum from my stash
- Ribbon: Celebrate White 13mm
- Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig (stamp positioner)
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day 🙂