I was looking for a specific stamp in the box where I keep my clear stamps and came across a stampset I had never used before, although I’ve had it for years… I totally forgot about my first idea and decided to use this one instead and make a baby card with it, to fit with the “Oh baby” challenge at The Card Concept.
I used the little leaves from the Toga – Doudous et compagnie stampset to create a soft background in grey (Stampin’up Smoky Slate, I love this color). I wanted the bunny to be the focal point so I used a nice and vibrant blue, and stamped a tiny heart in red to add a sparkle of fun :). I created a faux-stitching effect with a silver gel pen and a shadow where the little bunny is supposed to sit with a pencil and toned it off with my fingers.
I’m happy with how this cute bunny card turned out, I definitely will try to use all the stamps of this set, they really deserve a little bit of TLC 😉
So once again I think I can enter this card in the Clean and Layered style. I hope you like it 🙂
* Edit from July 10th : my card is one of the winners! I’m so happy, thank you Ardyth for choosing it 🙂
- Stamps : Toga Doudous et Compagnie, Personal Impressions Big Sentiments, Lawn Fawn Float my boat (heart)
- Inks : Stampin’Up Tempting Turquoise, Stampin’Up Smoky Slate, Stampin’up Real Red
- Accent : Signo Uniball Silver gel pen
- Cardstock : Stampin’up Smoky Slate
Have a lovely day, and thanks for stopping by!