- Stamps: Made with love,Awesomely Artistic
- Dies: Circle framelits
- Papers: Whisper White, Smoky Slate
- Inks: Peekaboo Peach
Next up is Martha’s lovely blog! Have fun hopping around!
thanks for your visit!
- Stamps: Made with Love
- Punch: Ornate Tag Topper Punch
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
- Papers : Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
- Markers : Promarkers
Today is our second blog hop, and we’re showing a Gatefold Card ! This one is really easy to make and it brings a bit of novelty for the person who receives the card.
If you’re coming from the talented Tanja, then you’re already hopping. If not, you can find all the blogs list at the end of this post. You don’t want to miss one as everybody’s got some fabulous cards to show you!
Here is what I came up with: a card for a baby!
I found the egg shape on Pinterest, printed it on a Soft Sky cardstock and fussy cut it. I sponged the edges with Soft Sky ink and also stamped little droplets from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set to make it look like a real egg. I stamped “Congratulations” in Marina Mist, from the set “Big News”. The bow comes from the Circle of Spring stamp set and it has been die cut with the Wonderful Wreath coordinating dies. The ferns are from Awesomely Artistic, they have been stamped in Pear Pizzaz, like the bow.
The gatefold card in itself is made with Crumb Cake cardstock and the lovely Love Blossoms DSP.
Inside comes a sentiment from Big News in Pear Pizzaz, on a white panel. The DSP is also Love Blossoms. The cutest little chickadee ever is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Promarkers. It sits on a fern nest 🙂
I think that’s a really cute way to celebrate a birth, or even create a card for Easter with the little chickadee… I absolutely love it 🙂
I made a “girly” version, I’ll show it later…
Do you like it? 🙂
- Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness (free during SAB), Awesomely Artistic, Big News, Circle Spring
- Dies: Wonderful Wreath
- Papers: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky,
- Inks: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzaz
- Embellishment : White gel pen
Next up is Martha’s lovely blog: inch of creativity! Have fun hopping around!
thanks for your visit!
Delphine Lorelli (that’s me !)
I was looking for a specific stamp in the box where I keep my clear stamps and came across a stampset I had never used before, although I’ve had it for years… I totally forgot about my first idea and decided to use this one instead and make a baby card with it, to fit with the “Oh baby” challenge at The Card Concept.
I used the little leaves from the Toga – Doudous et compagnie stampset to create a soft background in grey (Stampin’up Smoky Slate, I love this color). I wanted the bunny to be the focal point so I used a nice and vibrant blue, and stamped a tiny heart in red to add a sparkle of fun :). I created a faux-stitching effect with a silver gel pen and a shadow where the little bunny is supposed to sit with a pencil and toned it off with my fingers.
I’m happy with how this cute bunny card turned out, I definitely will try to use all the stamps of this set, they really deserve a little bit of TLC 😉
So once again I think I can enter this card in the Clean and Layered style. I hope you like it 🙂
* Edit from July 10th : my card is one of the winners! I’m so happy, thank you Ardyth for choosing it 🙂
- Stamps : Toga Doudous et Compagnie, Personal Impressions Big Sentiments, Lawn Fawn Float my boat (heart)
- Inks : Stampin’Up Tempting Turquoise, Stampin’Up Smoky Slate, Stampin’up Real Red
- Accent : Signo Uniball Silver gel pen
- Cardstock : Stampin’up Smoky Slate
Have a lovely day, and thanks for stopping by!
New baby… but not for me lol 🙂 My little Roxanne is only 7 month old…
But I have 3 friends due this month so I’m making my favourite type of cards : baby cards !
Here are the cards I came up with :
A pink version:
- Stamps : Ducklings rubber stamp (no label ?), Lawn Fawn Wintergifts (tag)
- Sentiment from Personal Impressions Big Sentiments
- Background stamp : Lawn Fawn Teeny Tiny Backdrops
- Inks : my famous Unlabelled Black Ink (lol), Stampin’up Pretty in Pink, VersaCraft Pale Aqua
- Dies : Lawn Fawn Tag you’re it
- Punches : Martha Stewart Doily Lace edge punch, Round corner punch
- Embossing powder : Artemio Holographic (glittery)
- Cardstock : from my stash
- Shimmery touch : ZIG Wink of Stella Clear Brush (on the eggs),
- Accents : Inkssentials Opaque Pen (white)
- Promarkers :
- Blue duckling : Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Amber, Pumpkin
- Pink duckling : Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink, Amber, Pumpkin
- Other Duckling : Moss, Forest Green, Pine,
- Egg shell : Buttercup, Vanilla
- Shadow : Ice Grey 1
Wish you a lovely day !
Thanks for stopping by,