Today is the release of our beautiful new Autumn Winter Catalogue ! You can find more information on the menu on the right.
And it’s also our Blog Hop day! We have chosen a great colour combo: Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss. Aren’t they beautiful together?
If you’re coming from Didine you’re already hopping. If not, you can hop anytime by clicking on the list below.
Here is what I came up with:
A nice Autumn Gift Bag… the Gift Bag Punch Board makes it really easy, and you can choose your size. I used the Stripes Decorative Mask with Hello Honey to create a tone on tone effect on the paper.
The flowers have been coloured with Promarkers. I tried to find the closest hue to Stampin’Up! papers. Both the flowers and the bow have been coated with Wink of Stella and Crystal Effect to add interest.
Funny thing, while I was looking for the English name of the stamp set, I came across this little bag… I pinned it long time ago but totally forgot it… it must have inspired me in my subconscious! Isn’t the Mint Macaroon version lovely?
You can now hop to my friend Val‘s and discover her creations 🙂
Supplies (Stampin’Up!) :
- Stamp Set : Circle of Spring
- Inks : Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
- Dies : Wonderful Wreath Framelit Dies
- Tool : Gift Bag Punch Board
- Papers : Hello Honey, Whisper White
- Embellishment : Crystal Effect
- Promarkers : Crimson / Cardinal Red – Sleigh Bell / Caramel – Marsh Green / Olive Green – Orange / Burnt Orange – Aubergine / Sugar Plum
Thanks for visiting
Here you can find our Blog Hop list :
Céline’Scr@p !! : http://www.scrapgribouil91.canalblog.com
Didine : http://accro2scrap.blogspot.fr
Delphine : http://shimmerandshine.juloki.com/fr/
Céline : http://lagardeceline03.blogspot.fr/