Today I’m entering a card for the Color Throwdown challenge #376. I was attracted by the lovely sweet colours:
I decided to play with the cute chick from Stampin’up! SAB free gift Honeycomb Happiness:
The card base is a Crumb Cake cardstock. I’ve used the stripes mask for my background, with a sponge dauber and pool party ink. Crumb cake droplets for the awesome Awesomely artistic make a messy background for the cutest chick ever with her balloon. Both chick and balloon have been coloured with alcohol markers and then fussy cut.
A vellum mat adds some sweetness to the whole card, while the sentiment from Circle Spring has been heat embossed on back cardstock for a constrating effect. The balloon received a coat of Wink of Stella and Crystal Effect and some touches of white gel pen to create the light reflection.
Here is the inside:
Hope you like it 🙂
- Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness, Awesomely Artistic, Circle Spring
- Inks: Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Vellum
- Tools: Decorative stripes mask
- Embellishment: Wink of Stella clear pen, Crystal Effect, white gel pen
Thanks for visiting!