I’m usually not a “sketch” kind of girl. I honestly struggle to follow a sketch, but when I saw the creations of the other “Poulettes”, I had to give it a try.
Of course, I did not follow the sketch exactly, but you can still recognise it, right? right???
Here is the sketch:
and here is what I created…
Let’s say some elements decided to move to other parts of the cards 😉
Here is a close-up:
Too bad I didn’t have any beautiful Gold Soirée DSP from SU, it would have been great… I had to find a way to “fake” some, so I made the golden stripes by hand, with a ruler and a gel pen… 😉
I like how intricate this Noël die from Wonderful Wreath is… The “Joyeux” is from another set, “Cottage Greetings”. The little star-flowers are from Wonderful wreath too, I think it goes very well with the Petite Petals punch, doesn’t it?
- Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Gold Glimmer paper, gold foil sheets
- Inks: (not SU) Delicata Golden Glitz
- Die: Wonderful Wreath, Circles
- Punch: Pansy, Petite Petals
- Embellishment: (not SU) Uniball Gold gel pen, (not SU) black pearls
Thanks for visiting!