I seem to have an addition with pink tones at the moment (see my last card!)… I’m longing for Spring 🙂
Here is a quick but very effective card I made with two of my favourite products of the Spring Catalogue : the Butterfly Thinlit Die and the Something Lacy background stamp.
I stamped the Something Lacy stamp with Versamark on vellum, then added white embossing powder and heat-set it. The card base and the butterfly are both cut from a Pink Pirouette cardstock. The sentiment is from Grandes Nouvelles, it has been stamped with silver ink on Whisper White cardstock and hand-cut to make a fishtail banner. I added a pearl for an elegant finishing touch.
Here is a close-up to this wonderful butterfly… isn’t it pretty?
- Stamp set: Grandes Nouvelles, Something Lacy
- Inks: Silver Metallic Encore Ink, Versamark
- Embossing Powder: White Stampin’Emboss
- Papers: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
- Dies: Butterfly Thinlit Dies
- Embellishment : Rhinestones Basic Pearls
If you would like to order any of the items used on the project above, you can click on my on-line shop or just send me an e-mail, I’ll be very happy to help you with your order.
Thanks for visiting!