Today I’ll share the little gifts I made for my daughter’s teachers. If you have seen my last post, you’ll recognize the design! I loved the card so much, I had to make a variation with different colours.
I made a star-shaped box and a matching card for both teachers. I figured out how to make the star box myself, learning from my (many!) mistakes, but you can follow this very convenient tutorial from my friend Tracy. A little time consuming, but simple and effective 🙂
I made the first one in Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate :
and the second one in Pool Party and Smoky Slate :
The sentiment is not from Stampin’Up! : I don’t have any French greetings for Christmas… yet 😉
Of course, I filled the boxes with chocolates 🙂 and Daphnée “wrote” a little message for her teachers inside the card.
- Stamp set: Many Merry Stars
- Inks: Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Smoky Slate
- Dies: Stars Framelit Dies
- Papers: Whisper White cardstock, Smoky Slate cardstock
- The Rhinestones were coloured with alcohol markers. You can use the wonderful Blendabilities to match whichever colour you want : how cool is that?
If you would like to order any of the items used on the project above, you can click on my on-line shop or just send me an e-mail, I’ll be very happy to help you with your order.
Thanks for visiting!