Good morning 🙂
Today I’m playing with The Card Concept. I must say I had to get out of my comfort zone and I struggled to find something I would be happy with. But I’m quite pleased with it, and that’s exactly why I like to enter challenges 🙂
As often with Clean and Simple cards, the design part seems easy peasy, but quite the opposite : I must have changed every item three times or more before mounting the feather with foam pads! And then, when everything was set, I decided to dry emboss 3 lines at the bottom of the card, so I had to carefully remove everything… Uhh, maybe one day I’ll learn to plan my design in advance 😉
The feather has been die-cut in teal and also in black to get the little parts. I added Stickles Crystal to the ends of the feathers to give a little bit of the shininess of the real feathers. The rhinestones all around the feather are just like little drops of water, very pretty 🙂
A close up to the feather and the embossed lines (it’s difficult to see them, I know…)
Edit from 11 PM : I’d like to enter my card to the Addicted to Stamp challenge : CAS
Hope you like it!
- Stamps : Personal Impressions – Many Thanks
- Inks : Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies : Spellbinders Shapeabilities In’spire Dies – Feather on the Wind
- White, black and teal cardstocks from my stash
- Rhinestones and twine from my stash
- Accent : Ranger Stickles Crystal
- Embossing : Stampin’Up – Simply Scored
Thanks for your visit,
Have a nice day!