Sorry I’ve been away for so long, time flies…
Today’s card made me happy, because I’ve been able to use unloved and forgotten stamps to make a lovely card!
I first stamped the flowers in SU Melon Mambo, coloured them with Promarkers and then stamped once again the flower on a post-it note, to create a mask. I then used the mask to stamp the leaves in SU Lucky Limeade without stamping on the flowers.
Another view to catch this wonderful Wink of Stella shimmer on the flowers:
Another close up:
Here is the inside:
- Stamps : Hobbycraft Flower mini clear stamp, Aladine Bambous et Feuilles (leaves), Hobbycraft General Sentiment
- Inks : Stampin’Up Melon Mambo, Stampin’Up Lucky Limeade, Stampin’Up Basic Black
- Cardstock : Stampin’Up Lucky Limeade, Black and White from my stash
- Effect: ZIG Wink of Stella clear brush pen
- Rhinestones: from my stash, coloured with Promarkers
- Promarkers: Mulberry, Cerise, Carmine
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day 🙂