Hi everyone !
Not a card today, but a gift wrap I decorated. Some times ago I bought a very nice white craft wrap paper, very elegant, but when the present is large, too much white can be… boring. So it had to be customised!
My friend Tracy, a wonderful Stampin’up Demonstrator, was showing on her facebook page the colours she was playing with, and it has inspired me. I just wanted a little extra so I added Stampin’up Pumpkin Pie for a pop of colour.
- Stamps : Papermania Butterflies, Lawn Fawn Winter Gifts (tag), Papermania With Love Clear Stamp
- Dies : Xcut Butterflies, Lawn Fawn Winter Gifts (tag)
- Inks : Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin’Up Bermuda Bay, Stampin’Up Daffodil Delight, Stampin’up Pumpkin Pie
- Accent : ZIG Wink of Stella Clear Brush (on the die-cut butterfly), Sticky Pearls from my stash
- Ribbon : Prasent Satin White
Wish you a lovely day !
Thanks for stopping by,