Living abroad makes you meet a lot of wonderful people, some of them from the country you live in, some of them foreigners too. It’s sad when they leave, even though they go back home 🙂
We have met a lovely american family here in the UK and we in particular shared the love of good food (the lady is a very very good Chef!). To remind them the nice times we had together, we offered them a “Raclette” machine (a typically French machine that allows every guest to melt his own raclette cheese and then to pour it on potatoes and different types of ham… not healthy at all, but delicious 🙂 ).
This is the card I made to go with the present. I like that the sentiment is in French, but English speakers use it as well: it’s like a bridge between our cultures ^^
- Stamps : Lawn Fawn Bannerific, Lawn Fawn Winter Gifts, Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage
- Dies : Lawn Fawn Tag, you’re it, Lawn Fawn Bannerific
- Background : DoCrafts Xcut – 3D Stars Embossing Folder
- Inks : my famous Unlabeled Black Ink (lol)
- Cardstock : from my stash
- Ribbon : from my stash
- Baker’s twine : from my stash
- Promarkers :
- Plane : Ice Grey 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Clouds : Oasis
Wish you a lovely day !
Thanks for stopping by,