Hi everyone !
Today’s card is for my Mum, as in France Mother’s day is on the 25th of May. She loves flowers, so I hope she’ll like this one!
I chose a beautiful peony from Papermania Just to say – Get well soon stamp set : the flowers are gorgeous but not that easy to colour, at least for me 🙂 . I used my beloved Promarkers to colour it, but I was not really happy with the result, so I went with some of my watercolour pencils to add subtle touches. I think it’s better now !
For the background I used a leaf clear stamp that I stamped with Versamark ink, just to get this darker than the cardstock, but not overwhelming.
Anyway, here is my card. I’ll also enter it to the Paper Players Challenge, “Clean and Simple Floral” :
- Stamps : Papermania Just to say – Get well soon, sentiment from Personal Impressions Big Sentiments
- Background stamp : Hobbycraft leaves mini clear stamp
- Inks : Stampin’up Basic Black, Versamark ink (background)
- Cardstock : from my stash
- Rhinestones from my stash
- Watercolour pencils : Derwent Academy watercolour
- Promarkers :
- Flower : Summer Sun, Burnt Orange, Pale Pink, Baby Pink, Rose Pink, Pink Lobster, Mulberry, Maroon
- Stem : Moss, Forest Green, Pine,
- Vase : Ivory, Satin, Pink Lobster, Mulberry
- Shadow : Ice Grey 1
Wish you a lovely day !
Thanks for stopping by,