Hello everyone !
Today I came across this color challenge from The Paper Players and I felt inspired by the lovely photo, so I decided to give it a try 🙂
Here is what I came up with :
*Edit from May 17th : my card has been awarded “A cut above” by LeAnne ! Thank you so much!!!
- Stamps : Hobbycraft butterfly, Stampin’up Petite Petals, sentiment from Crafty Impressions
- Inks : Stampin’Up Basic Black, Stampin’up So Saffron (flowers)
- Dies : Marianne Design Dies Bird on Branch (I cut out the bird)
- Cardstock : from my stash
- Rhinestones from my stash, colored with Promarkers (see below)
- Shimmer effect on the butterfly : ZIG Wink of Stella brush pen Clear
- Promarkers :
- Green : Pear Green, Marsh Green, Moss
- Yellow : Pastel Yellow, Mustard
- Orange : Soft Peach, Peach, Orange
Hope you have a lovely day 🙂
Thanks for stopping by !