Hello everyone !
A few days ago, I decided to treat myself to a watercolor online class, and I must say this is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made 🙂 This is so interesting, lots of techniques, tips and tricks, and the ladies (and men 😉 ) who made the videos are really really talented… True artists !
Well, I’m just a beginner, but I thought I would share my progress.
Here is a card I made after viewing the very first video, watercoloring a background and applying a stencil to create some interesting designs. I used some watercolor paint and was quite happy with how it turned out, unfortunately, the painter’s tape I used all around my watercolor paper ripped off a little bit of paper. It was not possible to use it as is. Then I had the idea to die cut a shape from this former background, and I went to look for a heart. But instead of a heart, my eye caught some leaves dies I absolutely adore, from Lawn Fawn. I thought it was more original and this is what I came up with :
- Sentiment : Papertrey ink – Global greetings french
- Dies : Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves
- Watercolor paper, velum and cardstock : from my stash
- Shimmery touch on velum leaves : ZIG Wink of Stella Clear Brush
- Daler & Rowney Watercolour paints
- Clear Sequins from The Craft Factory
Wish you a lovely day !
Thanks for stopping by,