Good Afternoon 🙂
Here are two cards I made with stencils.
The first one is a A6 stencil. I inked it with sponge daubers and different pigment or distress inks, depending on the color I wanted. Sorry for the crappy photos, I didn’t know how to change the settings on my camera 😦
The second card was made with a stencil too, but it’s just a border stencil. I’ll try to take a photo of it because I’m not sure I’ll be able to find a reference somewhere for it, as both these stencils were bought by my mum years ago…
- Stamp (1st card) : Lawn Fawn So Much To Say
- Punch : Martha Stewart Butterfly
- Dies (2nd card) : Tattered Lace – Retro Alphabet
- Cardstocks from my stash
- Inks : VersaColor Violet, Ink it up Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Stampin’up Real Red
- Accent : ZIG Wink of Stella Clear Brush (on the punched butterfly), rhinestones from my stash, coloured with Promarkers
Wish you a lovely day !
Thanks for stopping by,