I was wondering what to do with this scrap yellow circle from this card and my eldest daughter was watching the beginning of The Lion King… This stunning sun rising from the darkness caught my eye, so I decided to use the scrap circle to make a bright sun, and this card ended up as a CAS variation of the one I sent for my godson.
Here is the card:
- Stamps : Lawn Fawn Critters on the Savanna
- Sentiment : Lawn Fawn So much to Say
- Inks : my famous Unlabeled Black Ink (lol), Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade, Stampin’up Smoky Slate (clouds)
- Cardstock : from my stash
- Dies : Spellbinders standard Circles, Fantasia Infocréa Cloud, Marianne Design – Creatables Icicles border
- Promarkers :
- Zebra : Cool Grey 5, Black
- Tree : Terracotta, Burnt Sienna, Grass, Forest Green, Pine
Wish you a lovely day !
Thanks for stopping by,